This year the CO ASSE Chapter is partnering with the Colorado Safety Association in the presentation of the Rocky Mountain Safety Conference that will be held October 19th and 20th at the Denver Marriot South in Park Meadows. We would like to invite those interested in presenting at this year’s conference to click here and complete the online application. The applications will be reviewed by a joint ASSE / CSA committee. Some topic areas that we are considering for the conference are:
- Identify key issues facing SH&E professionals on a local and global perspective
- Expand leadership knowledge and professional skills
- Exchange ideas and best practices with local SH&E professionals
- Visit the exhibit hall to learn about the latest safety and health services and products
- Identify emerging issues relevant to the profession
SUBMITTAL DETAILS – First review will be conducted February 10th, 2017
- Abstract: Describe your presentation or work shop and specify expected learning outcomes for attendees. (Recommended length is 200 words)
- Biographical Data: For each speaker, include name, address, education, current position, employer, and certifications.
- Length of Presentation: Presentations are assigned 1 hour time slots when accepted to include 5 to 10 minutes for questions. Workshops are scheduled on October 19th and 20th.
- Presentation: If selected, speakers will be asked to submit their presentation in PowerPoint which will be converted to a pdf file and provided to conference attendees.