Colorado Chapter Safety Professional of the Year
Each year the Colorado Chapter seeks nominations for the ASSE Chapter Safety Professional of the Year (SPY) Award. This award is designed to acknowledging the dedication and outstanding contributions of a member to our Chapter. The nominations for this award opens January 10th and closes March 1st. The current Nominating Committee will review the nomination form and supporting documents to make the selection. To be eligible for this award, nominees must:
- Be a Professional Member or Member in good standing of the Chapter and the Society.
- Not have received this award within the past five (5) years.
- Be engaged in full-time employment in the profession of protecting people, property and the environment.
- Not currently on the Chapter Board of Directors, the Chapter Nominating Committee, or have been elected an ASSE fellow.
For more information on the Chapter SPY award, or to nominate a person for this award, please contact one of the Nominating Committee members and an information packet will be emailed.
- Dan Klimek – Dan@KlimekConsulting.com
- Lane Mc Knight – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Citrone – JCitrone@kahunaventures.com
- Tammy Stevens – email@example.com
- Brian Pals – BRIANPALS@comcast.net